In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
All teams must follow the following rules:
• Team Size: 2 or more people.
• All aid stations will be “Relay exchanges zones”.
• Both runners must check in at the aid station in which an exchange is made.
• Bib must be exchanged between runners and only at a relay exchange zone.
• Relay “leg” distance is up to the team, but exchanges MUST be done at an exchange zone only.
• Runners do not have to run an equal number of legs or distances; however, every team member must run at least one leg.
• All general athlete rules and gear requirements apply to relay team participants.